Reducing Labor Costs with a Human Resource Management System
In today’s fast paced environment, HR Administration is asked to do more with less people and support. It is nearly impossible to be a strategic contributor to your organization while ninety percent of your time has to be spent on manual, paper intensive, employee management tasks.
Acente, in alignment with content from Sage Software, has developed this two part series that will:
- Explain what to examine in determining an appropriate solution and
- In our next blog, (due out shortly) we will share with you the impact and strategy of using a HRMS and making your HR department more strategic.
You need tools that reduce the time you spend on routine administration so that you can focus on delivering valuable assistance to employees and management. In this paper, we’ll explain how technology can free you from paperwork so that you can create a good work environment, improve employee relations, help employees with training and career development, and assist management in containing costs and improving productivity.
We’ve distilled what we’ve learned from our many successful Sage Abra customers and have structured it as useful information you need to know, including:
- What does a Human Resource Management System do?
- How can HRMS reduce routine administration in HR, payroll, benefits, and other areas?
- What bottom line value can it bring to your company?